Saturday, February 28, 2015

You are the Average of your 5 Best Friends -- Why you should start here


Birds of Same Feather Flock Together, and so is true of humans.
Men or Women of the Same Character Gather Together.  It used to be called a club.  On the internet, it is called a tribe.

A strange truth:  you are probably the average of your five best friends.

If most of your best friends are millionaires, you probably are one already.

If most of your best friends are fat, you probably are fat -- cause you eat out together.


In some way, this is why this blog was created.

Carlos Slims (above) refuses to interview with me.

To find a self-made billionaire as mentor is almost an impossible task. 

So, this website is created so you can find all the information you need,  plus lots of  ideas and information on how the self-made billionaires made their fortune.

You won't be able to talk to a billionaire; but you don't need to, cause the same questions have been posed to the same billionaires a thousand times by different people.


What if I don't want to be a billionaire?  I don't even want to be a millionaire.


Then please pass on this information to your daughters and sons, your brothers and sisters and your friends.  They will find you COOL and INTERESTING.

In my humble opinion, a conversation on self-made billionaires beat a conversation on self-made vampires.  A few years ago, I was a voracious vampire book reader.  I converted my interest from vampires to billionaires.   And I never look back. 

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the content here,  and please leave a comment for any advice to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment