Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day Dreaming or Seeking a Co-author!   Another point of view,  another angle of looking at the same phenomenon.   Our world is changing, and change is accelerating. 

This is the main cause of inequality -- those who are ahead of the curve, and those who are followers.   The pioneers face obstacles, failures and disappointment, but also sense of wonder and adventure.  

This is a 2 year journey of thinking and discovery for me.  My original goal was to write 12 books on self-made billionaires in 2 years.  Divided by 24 months, that gives 2 month for each book.

Now I have ePublished 6, and crossed the half-way line, I set a new goal to finish 13 books in 2 years.  Now, it is not about speed or comfort, but about whether I will actually run out of creative ideas.  After all, the reason I am writing is to create a new vision, a new voice and a different way of viewing and experiencing the world.

The simplistic notion of "the rich get richer , the poor get poorer" is dangerously wrong.  I view it as some people realize their true potential, most don't because of inertia, unwilling to take the first step, the second step, the 10,001 steps to an unknown direction and an unguaranteed future -- the road least travel, or the road that has never been travelled. 

Nov 15, 2015 I will finish writing my 7th eBook "Hong Kong Self-made Billionaires."  Little do I know that Hong Kong is Number One in the world for billionaires.  After I finish the book, I will spend 5 days to re-read the book 3 times and make all necessary changes.  So I hope to epublish by Nov 20, 2015.   I know from past experience that as soon as I ePublish, I will find many areas needing improvement.  So I Nov 20 actually is version 1.  Nov 25 will be final version.  I am very tired and exhausted, but filled with a sense of wonder and awe every day by those entrepreneurs who have done the impossible -- to build a business with 10,000+ employees and 10 million plus customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment