Thursday, January 5, 2017

I published eBook "Zero to Billions: Anyone Can,  49 Indian Self-made Billionaires, India at the Crossroad" .  Here is the eBook



Well, to say Indian at a Crossroad is in a way unfair.  Are all countries at the Crossroad now?

As most countries are experiencing high unemployment, growing inequality and prospect of slowing growth.

India in the 1980s and 1990s were fueled by the strength of her Software Services.  The Big Three (WIPRO, HCL and INFOSYS) still dominate today.   Their founders are all 60s to 70s and self-made billionaires.

India in the last 15 years have been fueled by growth of drug companies and created 12 self-made billionaires. 

These 2 sectors aside, I don't see much a third sector evolving.  The Finance Sector and the Real Estate sector are relatively weak compared to other countries.

SOCIAL MOBILITY in India

India is the only country I studied so far where the number of Inheritance Billionaires (64) outnumber the number of Self-made Billionaires (49)

And it is not looking any better in the near future






Maybe it has to do with the government's policy of Import Substitution


In any case,  I am not going to advice or critique the Indian Economy.  Rather I am very content to write a eBook that is 90% facts and 10% Analysis.

By keeping my analysis to a minimum, I leave open the readers' own interpretation of the facts and figures.  I think I also respect the readers' intelligence.

As of 2017, the richest Indian Self-made Billionaires is
Azim Premji



He is the founder of WIPRO.
At age 71, with a net worth of $14.7 Billion
He is also a graduate of Stanford University



Second on the list is Dilip Shanghvi
At age 61, with a net worth of $13.4 Billion
He made his fortune in Pharmaceutical

 This is my eBook #17 on Self-made Billionaire and my last eBook of year 2016.

In 2016, I wrote 9 eBook on Self-made Billionaires.  Now I am making a lot of videos on the same topic on youtube.  I doubt I will write 8 or 9 eBook in 2017.

Please watch my videos on the same topic on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txeyWszL2ps&t=153s




No comments:

Post a Comment