Monday, November 27, 2017

Free ebook "57 US Immigrant Selfmade Billionaires"



Now I am putting my research finding 

The same eBook is available in Amazon Kindle, but I will email you a free pdf version

just do these 2 steps
#1   write to  drpaulchan@gmail.com
#2   Include the title "57 US Immigrant Selfmade Billionaire", 
and I will email you a free copy 

Why do we study US Immigrant Selfmade Billionaires?

Because immigrants are not supposed to succeed

Because immigrants are supposed to be a drag on the local economy

My findings is otherwise
#1  Immigrants in US has a 25% higher probablity to becoming selfmade billionaire than native born Americans 

#2  Immigrants are more likely to found important and strategic industries.. hence their qualitative impact on US economy is even bigger 

Here I define "strategic industry", they are in STEM, healthcare, venture capital, airplane, automobiles, computers, chips 

Less "strategic inudstries" are soft drinks (Coca Cola) , fast food, fashion etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment