Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Yesterday I uploaded video 0007 to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBj6ZyvqInM

The title is"  2 Paradoxes of Li Kashing"


As we all know, Li Kashing is the Richest Man in Asia.





He has been the richest man in Asia for most of the last 15 years.


The 2 Paradoxes are:
(1) Small Education,  Big Billionaire
He never went to High School.
Here is my Input-Out Table of Paradox One


(2) Small Country,  Big Billionaire
Here is my Input-Output Table of Paradox Two

I got the original idea of Economic Paradox from Leontief

Leontief is the winner of Nobel Prize in Economics in 1973.

I used his method of Input-Output Tables to come up with the 2 Paradox.

Here is an example of Input-Output Tables

Paradox is something that is not untrue, but cannot be explained in rational terms.

Are there other self-made billioniares with similar paradox?
Amancio Ortega, Richest Man in Europe, also never went to high school.
So he fits the Paradox "Small Education, Big Billionaire"





What about another Self-made Billionaire that fits both Paradoxes?

I have found another European, with no high school education, and who came from a small country.  His name is Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA.
He comes from Sweden.  Sweden is a small country with 9 million population.

Here is a picture of Ingvar Kamprad

 Please subscribe to my youtube channel

I am going to put more youtube videos soon.

Thank you

And as usual, wishing everyone Peace and Prosperity


No comments:

Post a Comment