Monday, October 31, 2016

Yesterday was my happiest day of the year because 
I just posted my first YouTube Video

Here is the Link, please click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LMPtAL0R8

The Title is   "#SecretsSelfMadeBillionaire 0001  4 Kinds of Billionaires,  Ben Franklin America's First Self-made Billionaires".

My thumb tag is


Image result for ben franklin quote there is never a good war and a bad peace

I plan to put out 2002 Videos

In case you wonder why 2002?

As a kid, I fell in love with 1001 Nights
Image result for 1001 nights
So now I am doing 2002 videos.  I got to outdo some milestones hundreds of years ago.
So I set my aim at 2002 videos

There are about 3,000 self-made billionaires in the world



No
Kinds of Self-made Billionaires
Number
1
Current Self-made Billionaires
About 1070
2
Dead Self-made Billionaires
About 1000
3
Dropped out Self-made Billionaires
About 1000

                                                                Total
About 3000

 


No comments:

Post a Comment