Friday, November 4, 2016

Today I published Video 0002 of #SecretsSelfMadeBillionaires

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2nReDOxi4E&t=50s

Image result for jesse livermore

I chose Jessie Livermore for 4 Reasons
1.  He was the greatest trader in Wall Street from 1900 to 1930
       (The world has to wait a half decade to have a trader as great and innovative, George Soros 1980
              to 2000)
2.  He was a runaway kid at age 14
       (Yes, my heart has a weakness for runaway kids who became self-made billionaires)
Image result for run away kids
3.  He is the only self-made billionaires who committed suicide
        (out of my database of 3,000 self-made billionaires)
4.   His failures are as interesting as his successes

Please help me by subscribing to my channel.

I am a novice video maker.  Just hope I can quickly improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment