Thursday, October 4, 2018

James Dyson
Age 71     Net Worth $5.3 Billion (Oct 2018)
Cromer, England       Citizen  UK
Selfmade in Bagless Vacuum      founded Dyson  in 1983

Education Royal College of Arts , BA 


This is a picture of James Dyson




 








James Dyson reported made  5,127 prototypes of my vacuum before he got it right.  There were 5,126 failures.


This is my youtube link to James Dyson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkc8qyQDXd0




I made 5,127 prototypes of my vacuum before I got it right. There were 5,126 failures
 
This is one of his recent invention 
the bladeless Hand Dryer that most of us have used 





















Latest news, James Dyson reported invested $2 BIllion in a electric car that uses solid state battery technology instead of the current liquid battery. 

The new Dyson Electric Car is scheduled to production in 2020.





No comments:

Post a Comment